Guidelines and Templates for Certified Activities
Joint Accreditation has specific requirements in order for OCPD to award credit for activities. To be eligible for credit, utilize the guidelines and templates below during activity planning.
- Requirements for Credit Checklist
- Accreditation Language and Marketing Materials Guidelines
- Budget Guidelines
- Course Director and Planning Committee Roles and Responsibilities
- Educational Support: Grant Guidelines
- Letter of Agreement, upon request
- Educational Support: Exhibit Guidelines
- Commerical Logo and Promotional Materials Guidelines
- Disclosure and Conflict of Interest Management and Resolution Policy
- COI Management and Resolution Flowchart
- OCPD has multiple options for collecting and managing disclosures online. The templates below are for use if the online versions are not viable.
- Disclosure Slide Template
- On-site Materials Guidelines
- Evaluation and Credit Tracking Guidelines