Request for Activity Certification
Steps to begin the activity certification process:
- Review OCPD's CE Activity Considerations
- Review OCPD’s levels of service
- Complete and submit the online Request for Activity Certification. The request form asks the following questions:
- What is the topic or title of this activity?
- How did this activity come about? What is the purpose of this activity?
- Who is this activity planned for? (Who is the target audience?)
- What type of CE credit(s) should be offered to attendees and why?
- Who is or will be involved in the planning of this activity?
- How is this activity funded?
- Is the content related to products or business lines of an ACCME-defined commercial interest?
- Which Office of Continuing Professional Development service level is anticipated for this activity?
- What is the planning status? (i.e. Location and date secured, agenda drafted/finalized, etc.)
Once a Request for Activity Certification has been submitted, it will be reviewed by our CE approval board and a member of our office will reach out to you to discuss next steps.