Service Levels and Fees
OCPD has multiple service options available to partner with you in a way that meets your administrative and budgetary needs.Overall activity fees are determined by multiple factors including number of credits, credit types, registration and evaluation services, number of speakers and educational support plans. Minimum fees are listed below for reference. If your activity is eligible for credit, OCPD will provide a detailed quote for our services based on your activity-specific information. Activities with multiple credit types (e.g. ANCC, ACPE), grants, and/or exhibits, have additional fees associated.
If you are not seeking full service activity planning, the Partnered Activity Service Options provides information on the additional services OCPD can provide for Activity Certification and Activity Certification plus Registration.
Partnered Activity Certification
- Review documentation to certify activity
- Conduct online evaluation for participants post-conference and provide summary to planning committee
- Award credit and issue Statements of Participation
- University of Minnesota Departments:At minimum, the fee for basic accreditation services for a 1 day (7 credits AMA PRA Category 1 creditsTM) activity is: $2,800.
- Non-University of Minnesota Departments:At minimum, the fee for basic accreditation services for a 1 day (7 AMA PRA Category 1 creditsTM) activity is: $4,710.
Partnered Activity Certification plus Registration
- Activity Certification services, listed above
- Registration management through our online registration system
- Activity listed on OCPD website with link to activity host’s website or contact information
- Weekly registration reports
- List of attendees provided to partner (OCPD does not print on-site materials, e.g. name tags)
- University of Minnesota Departments: At minimum, the fee for basic accreditation plus registration services for a 1 day (7 AMA PRA Category 1 creditsTM) activity is: $3,550.
- Non-University of Minnesota Departments:At minimum, the fee for basic accreditation plus registration services for a 1 day (7 AMA PRA Category 1 creditsTM) activity is: $5,460.
Full Service Activity Planning
We offer full conference planning services for certified CE activities by University of Minnesota Departments. Due to the many variables associated with a live activity, there is not a set fee range. Once we have a good understanding of your activity plans, we will prepare a complete budget.
"The CPD staff provided excellent support for our event. They were also very cordial, polite, and professional. We enjoyed working with them." -Full Service Activity Partner
- Basic Accreditation and Registration services, listed above
- Full conference management (venue, AV, onsite staffing, etc.)
- Marketing (email blasts, postcards, brochures, flyers)
- Speaker communication, Conflict of Interest (COI) management, travel arrangements
- Onsite materials
- Budget management
- Communication to registrants regarding activity details
- Educational support and exhibit management
Regularly Scheduled Series (RSS)
We offer RSS activity certifcication. An activity is a regularly scheduled series (RSS) when it is planned as:
- a series with multiple sessions that
- occur on an ongoing basis (offered weekly, monthly, or quarterly) and
- are primarily planned by and presented to the accredited organization’s professional staff. Examples of activities that are planned and presented as a Regularly Scheduled Series are Grand Rounds, Tumor Boards, and M&M Conferences.
- University of Minnesota department, weekly: $3,820
- University of Minnesota department, monthly or quarterly: $2,591
- Veterans Affairs, weekly: $3,820
- Veterans Affairs, monthly or quarterly: $2,591
- Non-University of Minnesota organization, weekly: $7,079
- Non-University of Minnesota organization, monthly or quarterly: $5,048
RSS with multiple credit types (e.g. ANCC, ACPE) have additional fees associated.