Track Your CE Credits Online
A Statement of Participation will be issued either at or after completion of the activity. Additionally, your participation and professional credits, such as AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM , are tracked online by the Office of Continuing Professional Development, University of Minnesota Medical School.
Steps to View Your Credits:
- Visit learning.umn.edu and click on Login and select Learner Login from the top right corner of the page.
- Select Continue under I have a University Internet Account.
- Enter your University Internet Account email address (or UMN x.500) and your password
If you have not yet created a University Internet Account, please contact our office at 612-626-7600 to receive further instructions.
- Select My Enrollment History.
- Select Completed. The Final Grade will show as “Completed.” The displayed continuing education unit (CEU) is a nationally recognized means to document participation in organized continuing education. One CEU is defined as 10 contact hours under qualified instruction.
- To see your professional credits, such as AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ , select Print, then Statement of Grade. The printable report will show the number of professional credits that you earned.
Get a duplicate Statement of Participation
You may receive a duplicate copy of the Statement of Participation that you initially received. Beyond 90 days after the activity, a $25 service fee per copy applies (allow up to three days for processing) or $35 for same-day processing. Order online with credit card, or return the completed order form with payment.
Activity Evaluations and Verification of Attendance
Attendees will complete the evaluation and verify attendance for continuing education (CE) credits after the conference. Attendees will receive the necessary materials to verify attendance and complete evaluations for all sessions attended.
CE credits are available for participants who attend the session(s) and then complete and submit the participation tracking worksheet. Attendees who submit these materials by the stated deadline will receive a Statement of Participation within 4-6 weeks post-activity via email stating the number of CE credits earned. Please retain this email for your records.
Statements of Participation stating the number of CE credits earned will only be issued to those who submit the participation tracking worksheet. Participation tracking worksheets will not be accepted and Statements of Participation will not be issued past one year after the last date of the activity.